SYNERON ELOS 08
THE EMAX FROM SYNERON, BASED IN ISRAEL , PROVIDES THE LATEST TECHNOLOGICAL DETAILS ON ELOS: ELECTRO-OPTICAL SYNERGY.
The light-device is highly suitable for rejuvenation purposes in a medical clinic or practice and is state-of -the art laser therapy. The important modern elements are:
- Optical energy light/laser
- Electrical energy conducted radiofrequency
- Synergy between IPL+RF ( less optical energy = higher safety)
EMAX CLINICAL APPLICATIONS IN ONE PACKAGE FOR CLIENT EASE AND CONVENIENCE
- Fast laser diode hair removal
- Refirme skin tightening ( wrinkle reduction)
- Facial skin rejuvenation
- Leg vein treatment ( spider veins and telangiectasis)
- Vascular lesion treatment( i.e. face, lip, tongue, cheek)
- Pigmented lesions ( lighten pigmented lesions, lighten vascular lesions, smoothing skin texture: thereby improving skin tone and texture
- PROTOCOL: For skin types 1-1V, 5-6 sessions needed ( 3-4 weeks apart), individual response per patient, maintenance treatment every 3-6 months)
- SPECIFICATIONS: 580-980 nm, 10-45 j / centimeter squared, RF 5-25 j / cc, spot size 12 x 25 mm, pulse mode may be short or long.
ELOS: ADVANTAGES, SAFETY AND EFFICACY
- Lower light energy = lower risk to epidermis and compensated by RF.
- Short or long optical pulse.. Optimization for specific targets
- RF is not selectively absorbed by melanin
- Online measurements of skin impedance which is proportional to skin temperature.
- Same advantages of light/laser based devices
- More efficient combined energy can be delivered
- Higher treatment depth-RF
- Enhanced selectivity and targeting
- Can treat light hair with lower optical absorption
Illustration showing development of Lasers to ELOS (SYNERON): With permission.
Illustration showing optical wavelengths used in ELOS Technology (SYNERON). With permission.